Telephone: +596 (0) 42 16 00
The airport is about 9km (6 miles) from Fort de France.
The airport is not directly served by public transportation. The bus from Pointe Simon to Ducos passes by the airport entrance and costs EUR1.
Taxi fare to Fort de France is about EUR10.
Banking, ATMs, and currency exchange
International ATMs are available in the arrivals area.
There is a left luggage service on the main level.
Other nearby airports
Vigie Airport, St Lucia, Saint Lucia (SLU), 64km (40mi)
Cane Field, Dominica (DCF), 93km (58mi)
Hewanorra Airport, St Lucia, Saint Lucia (UVF), 96km (60mi)
Melville Hall Airport, Dominica (DOM), 111km (69mi)
Union Island Airport, Union Island, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (UNI), 121km (76mi)
Or, view all airports in Martinique.
How are people finding this page?
- can you store luggage at fort de france lamentin
- france airport authority
- fort de france verkehrsanbindung flughafen
- fort de france airport bus
- fort de france airport luggage store
- luggage storage fort de france
- the name of the airport in martinique
- grenadines fort de france airport
- fort de france airport arrivals
- taxi service airport fort de france
Do you have aircraft maintenance available on the airport field. If so do you have their contact number and the name of the company
Martinique travel facts
|Currency||Euro (€ / EUR)|
|US dollar exchange rate||US$1 = €0.70|
€1 = US$1.44
|International dialing prefix||00|