Fly for less - check for budget airline flights from Brunei International Airport.
Other nearby airports
Labuan Airport, Labuan, Malaysia (LBU), 53km (33mi)
Marudi Airport, Marudi, Malaysia (MUR), 109km (68mi)
Miri Airport, Miri, Malaysia (MYY), 125km (78mi)
Kota Kinabalu Airport, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (BKI), 166km (104mi)
Long Banga Airfield, Long Banga, Malaysia (LBP), 201km (125mi)
Or, view all airports in Brunei.
How are people finding this page?
- bandar seri begawan airport arrivals
- brunei international airport departures
- bandar seri begawan airport departures
- brunei international airport arrivals
- bandar seri begwan international airport
- brunei international airport review
- airport authority brunei
- airport brunei darussalam
- brunei darussalam airport
- brunei airport arrivals
There are now escalators and elevators to the departure level.
If you have heavy baggage make sure you drive to the departure level. Taking it from the car parks will involve carrying it up steps. There are no elevators or escalators at BWN
Is there a map or plan available of Bandar Seri Begawan Airport to assist with planning arrivals and departures?
Brunei travel facts
|Capital||Bandar Seri Begawan|
|Diplomacy||38 Brunei embassies and consulates|
|Currency||Brunei ringgit (B$ / BND)|
|Euro exchange rate||€1 = B$1.95|
B$1 = €0.51
|US dollar exchange rate||US$1 = B$1.38|
B$1 = US$0.72
|International dialing prefix||00|