|Aeroflot||Air Canada||Air France|
|Austrian||British Airways||Cathay Pacific|
|China Airlines||China Southern Airlines||El Al|
|Finnair||Garuda Indonesia||Hong Kong Express|
|Japan Air Lines||KLM||Lufthansa|
|Malaysia Airlines||Northwest Airlines||Scandinavian Airlines|
|Singapore Airlines||Spring Airlines||SriLankan Airlines|
|Thai Airways||Turkish Airlines||United|
Fly for less - check for budget airline flights from Beijing Capital International Airport.
Other nearby airports
Tianjin Binhai International Airport, Tianjin (TSN), 125km (78mi)
Xingcheng Airport, Xingcheng (XEN), 187km (117mi)
Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport, Shijiazhuang (SJW), 259km (161mi)
Jinan Airport, Jinan (TNA), 363km (226mi)
Xingtai Airport, Xingtai (XNT), 378km (235mi)
Or, view all airports in China.
How are people finding this page?
- beijing airport authority
- china (pek) exchange rate
- beijing capital airport exchange rate
- japan pek
- beijing airport authorities
- euro exchange rate in beijing airport
- airport bejing facts
I was a pilot on American Airlines 186 on July 10 that returned to PEK with an emergency. I am so glad the Air Traffic control did a wonderful job getting us back to the airport safely. The Fire support personnel did a perfect job cooling our brakes. Please pass along our highest compliments to all personnel who cared for us and the passengers. We are very grateful to your controllers and post landing firemen who are to be commended. Our sincerest respectful thanks to all the Chinese professionals at PEK. We owe you a debt of gratitude. Can you pass this along to all?
Excellent airport. But two problems:
1. could not find an ATM that takes American Express.
2. After collecting my luggage, I avoided people approaching me for a taxi but only to be duped by the official taxi assignor at the line of where we take taxi (on gate B1). He sent me off with a non-regular taxi person who chared me 5 times as much to get to my Hotel. Shamefull
China travel facts
|Diplomacy||229 Chinese embassies and consulates|
|Currency||Yuan Renminbi (¥ / CNY)|
|Euro exchange rate||€1 = ¥9.80|
¥1 = €0.10
|US dollar exchange rate||US$1 = ¥6.82|
¥1 = US$0.15
|International dialing prefix||00|