|ANA||Asiana Airlines||China Airlines|
|Hong Kong Express||Japan Air Lines|
Fly for less - check for budget airline flights from Naha Airport.
Other nearby airports
Yoronjima Airport, Yoronjima (RNJ), 122km (76mi)
Tokunoshima Airport, Tokunoshima (TKN), 220km (137mi)
Hirara Airport, Miyako Jima (MMY), 284km (177mi)
Amami O Shima Airport, Amami O Shima (ASJ), 320km (199mi)
Tarama Airport, Taramajima (TRA), 343km (214mi)
Or, view all airports in Japan.
How are people finding this page?
- naha airport english
- okinawa airport english
- airport code for okinawa japan
- naha airport english website
- naha airport website in english
- naha airport website english
- airport code for okinawa
- naha airport okinawa english
- naha zip code
- zip code naha airport
Okinawa low cost carrier (LCC) terminal provides terrible service and inadequate information to all passengers. I was flying on Peach airline from Okinawa to Taipei, and experienced the worst airline/airport service ever as a frequent traveller.
These are how I received the worst service ever:
1) LCC terminal could only be reached by shuttle bus via the international airport. We took a cab from our hotel thinking it could save us the hassle of shuttling from international terminal to LCC terminal, but the cab was stopped by the security outside the LCC terminal. We tried explaining to then we had a flight to catch, they insisted on us taking the shuttle bus and adviced us return to the international airport where the cab passed by earlier. We even suggested dropping off the cab and walk into the LCC terminal from the security point, they refused. To make things worst, we had to stand by the road side to hop on to next shuttle bus with our luggage when we were so close to the LCC terminal via a few steps
2)LCC terminal is not widely advertised among the native okinawaians and they are not aware of an LCC terminal. The cab driver we took, ferry us to the international airport when we have mentioned to her earlier that it is an LCC terminal. We spent a long time on explanation. When we thought it was our luck to chanced upon an I'll informed driver, we saw another couple who was late for the flight as they spent 2 hours in the international airport looking for the check-in counter of Peach airline situated at the LCC terminal. And they had spent the 2 hours looking high and low for someone who is well-informed of the LCC terminal. To be honest, there were not many signboard in the international airport to make known of this LCC terminal and did not state that it could ONLY be entered by bus and not cars, taxi, walk. As a tourist, how could you expect us to know that the only mean of entering the LCC terminal is via Bus, when all other terminals could be accessed by any mode of transport.
3) The most ridiculous thing ever was that we were rejected by DFS to purchase items as we were flying by Peach airline via the LCC terminal. We were shopping in DFS in naha city and we're told that the items purchased and paid now, could only be collected later when we depart from okinawa at their international terminal after we pass the custom. Even though we were on an international flight from okinawa to taipei, we can't purchase simply because we were departing from LCC terminal. How rigid is the service and they are refusing sales from a genuine customer who intends to buy alot.
Last but not least, because of the poor service and ill-informed airport/airline service crew, we have missed our flight and had to purchased other flight which incurred a higher cost. Please review on your airport service as it is seriously poor compared to many international airport.
Japan travel facts
|Diplomacy||217 Japanese embassies and consulates|
|Currency||Japanese yen (¥ / JPY)|
|Euro exchange rate||€1 = ¥130.55|
¥1 = €0.01
|US dollar exchange rate||US$1 = ¥90.83|
¥1 = US$0.01
|International dialing prefix||001|
|GSM standard||3G only|
|Frequency||50Hz or 60Hz|