|Air Arabia||Air France||Air India Express|
|AirAsia||British Airways||Delta Air Lines|
|Emirates||Gulf Air||Jet Airways|
|Singapore Airlines||SriLankan Airlines||Thai Airways|
Fly for less - check for budget airline flights from Chennai Airport.
Other nearby airports
Tirupati Airport, Tirupati (TIR), 99km (62mi)
Thanjavur Airport, Thanjavur (TJV), 267km (166mi)
Hindustan Airport, Bangalore (BLR), 273km (170mi)
Civil Airport, Tiruchirapally (TRZ), 295km (184mi)
Kankesanturai Airport, Jaffna, Sri Lanka (JAF), 357km (222mi)
Or, view all airports in India.
How are people finding this page?
- chennai airport money exchange rates
- chennai airport exchange rates
- exchange rate in chennai airport
- chennai airport exchange rate
- us dollar exchange rates maa airport
- indian rupee exchannge rste in singapore airport
- what is the exchange rate in chennai airport
- how to change the euro currency in chennai
- chennai srilanka rupee exchange
- sri lankan currency in chennai
I travelled from maa to boston on sunday morning 9th december, 2018 from chennai by jet airways to paris ( my tickets booked by Air France). In fact, this was my return journey to boston since i reached chennai on 25th Nov, 2018 from boston by jet airways on 25th november,2018 sunday. On my return journey , i booked 2 baggages as check-in baggage. at the Air France check-in counters at Chennai, the authorities charge me us dollars 150 X 2= us dollars 300, the same was paid by me thru a visa debit card of my Andhra Bank, Moolakkadai Branch, Chennai -600 108. The authorities at the counter does not have time to explai me to reduce the baggage weight and submit at next turn for check-in baggage. the fast they worked on me at the counter, it was not reached my destinatin BOSTON, USA by local time on 9th december
sunday, 2018 at 12.30 p.m., The Check-in Baggages not received at the destination airport on Sunday the 9th december at 12.30 p.m through the Delta airlines in which I travelled from Paris to Boston. The 2 nos. Check-in baggages received at my house on 11th December, 2018 at 3.30 hrs i.e. Early Morning.
2) I doubt the authorities who collected my baggages at the departure airport MAA, chennai, Even after collecting heavy amounts(US DOLLARS 300) on my excess weight for the 2 nos. check-in baggages since it was not loaded by my flight of Jet Airways. If the baggages were loaded on the same flight, the same might have reached my destination within 12 hours of my arrival at Boston. The Baggages when I received at my house, it was not the same what I have given at the Chennai Airport Counter of Air France/Jet Airways on 8th December, 2018 at 10.45 P.M.The Valuable thinks which I kept in the baggages not received at my destination mainly the Mythologivcal Books, 2019 calenders, 4nos, 4 diaries of 2019, some books having regional values, etc. I suppose the check-in baggages received by me at my residence in waltham city, 35, Berkshire Road waltham contains only the allowed baggages of 23 KGS. (50 LBs. If I receive only 23 K.G's weight in my check-in baggages, why the Airline Authorities collected us dollors of 300 nos from me. Hence I request you to return back the excess amount of us dollors 300 collected from me with 36% INTEREST IMMEDIATELY OR OTHERWISE I WILL TAKE THE APPROPRIATE LEGAL ACTION AT cHENNAI hIGH cOURT
Recently I travelled in a taxi to Intl Departure terminal 4 and after I reached the top of the ramp, the straight stretch of road upto Terminal 4 had a total of 14 speed bumpers, half of it is so bad that car has come to a halt to climb over the speed bumps, It is a poor practice of so many speed bumps places in that straight road, This is causing tension with the drivers to speed up and apply brake at every speed bump so that they can exit withing 10minute deadline to avoid paying parking charges. PLEASE REMOVE ALL THOSE SPEED BUMPS AS THEY ARE UNNECESSARY.
I want to change Indian currency to Srilankan currency at Chennai Airport is it possible
My suggestions are as below:
1. Please make sure the toilets are cleaned every hour and a supervisor signs off its cleanliness in the log book. It is necessary to show the airport is of some class. The current status of toilets gives us the feeling that nothing has changed in the airport.
2. Please provide an ATM inside the passengers waiting area because the shops there do not accept cards.
3. Please keep the ceiling and side walls - steel structure and the glasses clean and shining. This is necessary to keep the image of Chennai as well as Airport management.
4. Please see that the cellphone and laptop charging centers can accommodate even the square type pins like the one used in UAE.
I am at the new terminal as i provide this feedback and i cannot believe that this is a new terminal. The maintenance of the airport is very poor, especially the toilets. At the toilet near gate H4, the lighting was not working, taps were broken and the toilet did not appear to have been clean at all. All in all, a very disappointing experience.
is it possible to get US dollars with SBI debit card at chennai air port?
i want to change my indian currency to srilankan currency in chennai airport is it possible
India travel facts
|Diplomacy||205 Indian embassies and consulates|
|Currency||Indian rupee (Rs. / INR)|
|Euro exchange rate||€1 = Rs.65.57|
Rs.1 = €0.02
|US dollar exchange rate||US$1 = Rs.45.62|
Rs.1 = US$0.02
|International dialing prefix||00|