Other nearby airports
Union Island Airport, Union Island (UNI), 46km (29mi)
Hewanorra Airport, St Lucia, Saint Lucia (UVF), 71km (45mi)
Vigie Airport, St Lucia, Saint Lucia (SLU), 100km (63mi)
Maurice Bishop (Point Saline) International Airport, Grenada (GND), 141km (88mi)
Lamentin Airport, Fort De France, Martinique (FDF), 163km (102mi)
How are people finding this page?
- airports authority st vincent and the grenadines
- et joshua airport st vincent
- et joshua airport
- st. vincent airport authority
- st vincent airport authority
- statistics on e. t. joshua airpor in the eastern caribbean
- et joshua airport st vincent reviews
- st. vincent and the grenadines airport authority
- etjoshwer airport
- et joshua airport authority
The Customs and Immigtation staff are unpleasent and unhelpful. They seemed to want to make the procedure for departing as difficult as possible. The security search people were not much better.
My contrast the people in the departure lounge, particularly at the bar, were charming.
If St. Vincent really wants to get a return on it’s investment in a new airport and encourage word of mouth encouragement of visitors to your island, you really need to sort out the officials at your airport.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines travel facts
|Diplomacy||24 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines embassies and consulates|
|Currency||East Caribbean dollar (EC$ / ECD)|
|US dollar exchange rate||US$1 = EC$2.70|
EC$1 = US$0.37
|International dialing prefix||011|