Facilities and amenities
- Local or public bus to town
- ATMs accepting international cards
|American Airlines||Spirit Airlines|
Fly for less - check for budget airline flights from Augusto C Sandino Airport.
Bus 266 runs to the city several times per hour.
With its fleet of 19 modern taxis, Las Mercedes Taxi Cooperative charges between US$5 - US$20, depending on destination, for trips to Managua.
Other nearby airports
Tamarindo Airport, Tamarindo, Costa Rica (TNO), 157km (98mi)
Liberia Airport, Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR), 185km (115mi)
Upala Airport, Upala, Costa Rica (UPL), 195km (122mi)
Toncontin Airport, Tegucigalpa, Honduras (TGU), 242km (151mi)
Bluefields Airport, Bluefields (BEF), 261km (163mi)
Or, view all airports in Nicaragua.
How are people finding this page?
- airport authority managua
- mga airport code
- phone number for airport authority in managua
- augusto cesar sandino airport
- las mercedes taxi cooperative
- taxi airport managua
- airport authority + managua
- managua aeropuerto to liberia bus
- mangua airport taxi
- authorized taxi's in managua
Nicaragua travel facts
|Diplomacy||40 Nicaraguan embassies and consulates|
|Currency||Nicaraguan córdoba (C$ / NIO)|
|Euro exchange rate||€1 = C$28.99|
C$1 = €0.03
|US dollar exchange rate||US$1 = C$20.52|
C$1 = US$0.05
|International dialing prefix||00|